MagBioVin has four strategic objectives defined below together with corresponding specific objectives:
- Qualifying for the cutting edge applied research regarding biomedical application of MNP
- Reinforcement of MagBioVin human resources in order to enable successful cutting-edge research in multidisciplinary area of biomedical applications of magnetic nanoparticles (MNPs)
- Improving material resources through provision of the new equipment critical for research and application of MNPs in biomedicine.
- Adoption and development of the state-of-the-art methodologies that are currently used in contemporary researches on application of MNPs in biomedicine
- Integration of the Vinca Institute in ERA
- Establishing and strengthening of the firm connections with high profile European research centers
- Joining current research activities of EU institutions toward biomedical application of MNP
- Joint presentation of achieved results in peer reviewed journals and leading international meetings
- Preparation of common project proposals for future FP calls
- Restitution of stronger links with the key stakeholders by involvement of their experts in project activities concerning transfer of knowledge, dissemination and promotion.
- Attaining the leading position in the WB region and high visibility at the European level
- Creating the critical mass or researchers capable of sustainable high level application oriented research
- Transfer of knowledge to stakeholders from scientific and medical community, leading to enhanced visibility and impact of the MagBioVin activities at national, regional and EU level.
- Enhancement of the awareness of nanoscience usability that will lead to increased investments in its medical applications
- To reinforce institutional intellectual property strategy, innovation and technology transfer potential