Institute of Nuclear Sciences “VINCA”
Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics 020/2
P.O. Box 522, 11001 Belgrade, Serbia
phone: +381 11 80 65 828
fax: +381 11 80 65 829
- 1994. PhD. (Physics) Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, (MSci. Thesis: “Magnetic properties of mixed manganese and IIb elements sulphides”)
- 1991. MSci. (Physics) Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, (MSci. Thesis: “Magnetic properties of semimagnetic semiconductor Zn1-x MnxS”)
- 1979. BSci. (Physics) Faculy of Natural Sciences, Department of Physical Chemistry, University Belgrade, (Diploma, Thesis: “The phonone spectrum of (NH4)H2PO4“)
- Director of the Laboratory for Theoretical and Condensed Matter Physics.
- Head of the National Centrum for Knowledge based materials (VINCENT) and project leader of the FP6 ongoing project SSSA-WBC-2005 (2006-2009).
- Leader of national project No 141027 ‘Magnetic and conducting properties of nanosized compounds based on 3d and 4f elements’.
- Leader of ongoing bilateral colaboration project Slovenia – Serbia ‘Magnetic properties of nanosized magnetic materials’.
- 2004. – 2005. Leader of bilateral colaboration project Slovenia – Serbia ‘Synthesis and physical properties of nanosized and polycrystalline magnetic materials’.
- 2002. – 2006. Senior Researcher at The Institute of Nuclear Sciences ‘Vinca’, Belgrade , Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics.
- 1981. – 1991. Postgraduate Research Fellow at the Institute of Nuclear Sciences ‘Vinca’, Belgrade , Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics.
PROFESSIONAL INTEREST AND EXPERIENCE:
- Synthesis of 3d nanosized and polysrystalline magnetic materials by using different methods (sol-gel, microemulsion, glycine nitrate, mechanochemical …).
- Crystal structure and size/strain analysis of nanosized and polycrystalline samples based on X-ray powder diffraction method (XRPD).
- Investigation of magnetic properties by different measurements techniques such as high temperature Faraday measurements or low temperatures magnetic susceptibility SQUID measurements.
- Investigation of conductivity and magnetoresistance.
- Professional Associations: Serbian Physical Society; Serbian Crystallographic Society.
- Languages: fluent in English; German and Russian.