Born: 30.05.1983. in Ruma, Serbia
Institute of Nuclear Sciences “VINCA”
Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics 020/2
P.O. Box 522, 11001 Belgrade, Serbia
telephone: +381 11 80 65 828
fax: +381 11 80 65 829
- 2011. BSc. Faculty of Sciences, Physics, University of Novi Sad (“Conceptual questions of quantum mechanics”)
- 2011. Postgraduate Research Fellow at the Institute of Nuclear Sciences “Vinca”, Belgrade, Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Synthesis and characterization of transition metals based magnetic systems applicable in medicine
- Investigation of magnetic properties by different measurements techniques (Mossbauer spectroscopy, SQUID magnetometer).
- Languages: fluent in English; beginner in Russian and French.