- Msc in Physics, 2007, Faculty of Science at the University of Novi Sad;
Thesis: ‘Synthesis and magnetic properties of ferric oxides nanoparticles’
- Bsc in Physics, 2000, Faculty of Physics at the University of Belgrade
- Currently doctoral student of the Faculty of Science at the University of Novi Sad and I am studying under the supervision of the Professor Vojislav Spasojevic, before I was a student of the Faculty of Physics at the University of Belgrade.
- The area of my work is synthesis and magnetic properties of nanoparticles. I am mainly focused on researching ferric oxides nanoparticles (alpha-Fe2O3 , gamma-Fe2O3 i epsilon-Fe2O3 ).
- Scripta Materialia 56 (2007) 883-886.
- Journal Alloys Compd. (2006), doi: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2006.09.099.