Born: 27.01.1980. in Pozarevac, Serbia
Institute of Nuclear Sciences “VINCA”
Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics 020/2
P.O. Box 522, 11001 Belgrade, Serbia
telephone: +381 11 80 65 828
fax: +381 11 80 65 829
- 2006. BSc. (Theoretical and Experimental Physics) Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade (“Magnetic properties of nanosized hematite”)
- 2007. MSc. (Condensed Matter Physics) Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade
- 2013. PhD.(Condensed Matter Physics) Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade (“Magnetic relaxations and memory effects in interacting nanoparticle manganite and iron oxides systems”)
- 2013. Research associate at the Institute of Nuclear Sciences “Vinca”, Belgrade, Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Synthesis and characterization of transition metals based magnetic systems (iron oxides nanoparticles, manganites)
- Investigation of magnetic properties by different measurements techniques (Mossbauer spectroscopy, SQUID magnetometer).
- Investigation of relaxation phenomena in strongly interacting nanoparticle systems
- Languages: fluent in English; conversational Russian.